Medical Research of Arizona facilities include the following:
- Staffed with a team of clinical researchers that includes a Principal Investigator, 3 Sub-Investigators, Registered Nurse, Medical Assistants, Certified Clinical Research Coordinators, Regulatory Specialist, and Research Assistants.
- Fully functioning laboratory and trained IATA staff.
- Equipped with a calibrated ECG, Spirometry Machine, and centrifuge.
- Temperature monitored refrigerator/freezer including a -80℃ freezer for study drugs and required frozen specimens.
- We have a back-up generator battery for the study drug and biological samples.
- Clinical Conductor is our eRegulatory and CTMS platform that will allow remote monitoring.
- All source and regulatory documents are kept under double lock and key.
- All study drug is kept in a double locked room.
- Optimally located. We are in close proximity to laboratories, medical imaging centers, hospitals, and Sky Harbor Airport.
- Quiet and comfortable work space and WIFI is available for sponsors and monitors.